Imagine if you could postpone aging indefinitely, extend the youthful look of your skin forever.
What is Bellafill?
If you are familiar with traditional dermal fillers, you know it can be a costly investment, requiring routine injections. Unlike other dermal fillers, Bellafill is a unique dermal filler that provides both immediate and lasting results.
- FDA approved. Prior to treatment a skin test is required to ensure no allergic reactions
- Bellafill adds volume to nasolabial folds
- Bellafill is an excellent option for patients looking to achieve long lasting results
The Science Behind the Promise
Bellafill (registered R) works in two ways: The collagen provides immediate volume below nasolabial folds to lift them to the level of surrounding skin. The PMMA microspheres create a matrix that supports endogenous collagen production.
- Immediate, visible lift and fill. Over time the injected collagen is resorbed while new collagen is formed
- PMMA microspheres comprise 20% of Bellafill & is one of the most widely used biocompatible synthetic materials in the world
- Lasting improvement with continuous beauty & maintain the correction they see early after treatment
Neurotoxins are chemical agents that affect the transmission of chemical signals between Neurons. Neurotoxin medication are the best known of a group of medications that use various forms of botulinum toxin to temporarily weaken the muscles to help reduce facial wrinkles.
BOTOX Cosmetic is the first and only FDA-approved prescription product that temporarily improves the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and moderate to severe crow’s feet in adults.
Wrinkles result from a combination of many factors. It's not just about cellular changes, collagen depletion, or damage caused by free radicals. When you frown or concentrate, the muscles between your brows contract, causing your skin to furrow and fold. And when you squint, the muscles around your eyes contract and cause crow's feet.
BOTOX Cosmetic works beneath the skin's surface and targets the underlying muscle activity that causes frown lines and crow's feet to form over time.
Your doctor will inject BOTOX Cosmetic into the muscles that cause frown lines and crow's feet lines, temporarily reducing the activity of those muscles. The result is a reduction in the appearance of those lines.